We all love New Year Calendar, especially when it has some cool pictures. Custom calendars can be found on your gifting lists. Hence there are several purposes for which calendars are uses. For us, Calendar is one of the most important needs of our life.
Many people start losing track of time at the start of the New Year. You can also miss some important dates due to this. To avoid this problem, you can take the help of a personalised calendar. These calendars can also be used for gifting and branding purposes. Since calendars are the best reminders for important events. You can get in touch with a printing press to get more information on it.
What do you mean by a personalised calendar?
A personalised photo calendar is a calendar that contains some of your favourite photos. This calendar starts with the New Year and has its end on New Year’s Eve. You can choose some of your favourite photos and create a layout for this calendar, or you can use previous years’ photos and cherish those memories through a calendar.
You can even include some photos of your friends and relatives. The first thing that you need to decide for creating a personalised calendar is its template. In some countries such as Professional printing companies in Dubai can provide you with several options and varieties for calendar printing.
What are the types of personalised calendars?
There are many types of personalised calendars. Some of them are:
- Wall calendars: It is one of the most common and traditional types of calendars. This calendar is hung on a wall or a door. The size of this calendar is 12*12 inches and contains 12 pages, one for each month. Every month’s page has a unique layout.
- Desk calendars or tabletop calendars: This calendar is used for a study room or an office. It is one of the most common gifts that you can present to an office colleague. You can use a triangular design of this calendar so that it fits properly on the desk.
- Cardstock calendar: It is simple and easy to display a calendar. It contains 5*7 cardstocks, where each month is displayed on each card. It is the best choice for those people who like professional décor.
Steps to create a custom calendar:
After picking up your type of calendar, the next step is to start creating it. Follow the below-mentioned steps to create a personalised calendar.
- Decide a template for the calendar: There are many designs available for different types of calendars. Select any one style according to your choice and home décor.
- Select a size for the calendar: Select an appropriate size for your calendar. Make sure that the calendar is neither too big nor too small. You can measure your wall space and decide the size of the calendar accordingly.
- Select and upload your best photos: Maintain a separate folder of the photos that you want to include in the calendar. These images should be of good quality. Add these photos to the calendar according to your choice. A professional printing company can provide you the best results.
- Give the calendar some personal touch: Start selecting some unique layouts for each month of the calendar. Choose the best layout that matches the colours and style of your photos. You can even add captions and text to your calendar. Remember to go through all the old photos to make the calendar more unique and elegant.
- Get a preview: After you have completed the designing process of the calendar, get a preview of it. Try to fix some errors or add stickers to your calendar to make it look attractive. The last step is to find the best printing press. If you are a UAE resident, Atlas Printing Services in Dubai can be the one who can help you with the calendar printing. You can even order some extra stickers with your calendar to mark some important events and birthdays. Always remember to double-check your calendar before finalising the order.
So, this is how you can create a memorable new year calendar.
An author of DigitalGpoint, We have published more articles focused on blogging, business, lifestyle, digital marketing, social media, web design & development, e-commerce, finance, health, SEO, travel.
For any types of queries, contact us on email@example.com.