HP LaserJet P1102W is full of features and characteristics which makes it stand out amongst the other available printers. It is a printer that would provide you with quality printouts and carry the print commands in less time than the others. How to connect hp laserjet p1102w to wifi If you have recently bought the HP LaserJet P1102W printer you would want to perform the HP LaserJet P1102W wireless setup but might be confused about the same. Hence we are here to help and provide you with the process which would allow you to do the HP LaserJet wireless setup with ease and comfort.
The process and instructions that are mentioned below would allow you to perform both HP LaserJet wireless setup Windows 10 and HP LaserJet wireless setup Mac. In case if you are using any of those devices you may carry out the below-mentioned procedure for the successful HP LaserJet wireless setup.
If you wish to do the HP LaserJet P1102W wireless setup Mac you may follow these steps that are given below.
Steps To Connect HP LaserJet P1102W to WiFi
- Press on the wireless or the WPS button on the backside of your router.
- Navigate and reach the control panel menu of your HP LaserJet P1102W printer and go to the wireless settings. The LED light under the name wireless would start blinking.
- The same LED light would become continuous once the connection between your printer and the network router is set up successfully. When that happens you may move forward to the next steps.
- Click on the Apple button on your device and move to the ‘system preference’ option.
- Select the alternative that says ‘printers and scanners’. In the menu of the same window, you would find the name of your printer which you need to click upon and then later click on the “Add” option.
- The connection and the HP LaserJet wireless setup Mac have been completed successfully which would now allow you to deliver the print commands that you give to your Mac device.
Moving forward, if you wish to connect your printer with a Windows 10 device that you might be using you may follow the steps that are for the HP LaserJet wireless setup Windows 10 as mentioned below.
- Turn on the power of your HP LaserJet printer and the Windows 10 device that you are using and wish to connect to.
- Firstly you would need to install the printer drivers that are suitable for your printer on the device in order to start with the HP LaserJet wireless setup Windows 10.
- For the same, you need to visit the website “www.123.HP LaserJet P1102W.com/LaserJet” and then search for the most updated versions of the printer drivers for your model number.
- There is a ‘Download’ button along with the printer driver which you need to click in order to download the drivers and then follow the steps that would be shown on your screen in order to install the same.
- During the installation process, you would be required to process the run command and also accept the terms and conditions that would be shown on the screen if you agree to all of them.
- As the next step, you need to plug in the USB wire in your Windows 10 device and the other end to the HP LaserJet P1102W printer in order to connect them both.
- When your Windows device would detect the printer that you are using the process of installation would keep going on. You need to select the option that is named ‘next’.
- The screen of your device shows the wireless network credentials along with the network name. Click on the network that you wish to connect to and press the next button.
- After all the above-mentioned instructions are carried out carefully your HP LaserJet P1102W wireless setup Windows 10 would be complete.
- Make sure to remove the USB wire from both the devices and then click on ‘finish’ on your Windows computer option.
The HP LaserJet P1102W wireless setup is now successfully done if you have followed the above-mentioned steps carefully. You may try giving a sample print command to ensure the proper working of your HP P1102W printer. If in case your HP P1102W wireless setup is not done correctly or you face issues with some of the steps that are explained above you may get in contact with the HP P1102W officials for professional executives to help you out with the same on the HP LaserJet P1102W official websites. They may help you on an online basis with a time base of 24/7.
You May Like: How can I get my HP Deskjet 2540 back online after it went offline?
An author of DigitalGpoint, We have published more articles focused on blogging, business, lifestyle, digital marketing, social media, web design & development, e-commerce, finance, health, SEO, travel.
For any types of queries, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.